Join us on our return trip to Scotland in 2017. This Cutter Aquatics Scottish Adventure promises an insiders look at life in the Highlands and Islands and unmatched sea kayaking experiences. Due to the popularity of the destination and the success of our trips we expect this adventure to fill fast. We only have room for 10 kayakers. A limited number of non-paddling partners can be accommodated. Please register as soon as possible. Here are some trip details.
Dates: May 5 – 12, 2017
Where: Meet at the Glasgow Airport (GLA). We’ll provide all transportation from here and return you to the airport on May 12. Our home base for the week is near the town of Oban.
Cost: $2979.00 Airfare to Glasgow is on your own (see below) but we will take very good care of you for the next eight days.
This Complete Vacation Adventure Includes*:
- Coastal kayaking day trips in the Inner Hebrides archipelago and sites along the 350-mile Scottish Sea Kayaking Trail
- All equipment, shuttles and guides for 5 days of sea kayaking.
- 7 night’s accommodation in a charming and comfortable Scottish farmhouse
- Home-cooked Scottish dinners, including Scottish beer, whiskey and wine, in our own dining room AND one dinner in a traditional pub in Oban town
- Full hearty breakfasts each day
- Daily packed lunches
- Whiskey distillery tour and an educational evening of whiskey tasting
- A lesson in Scottish ale
- Exploration of cultural sites and historic castles
- Evening entertainment
- The opportunity to certify as an ACA L3 Coastal Kayaking Instructor
- More tours and activities to be determined……
- All ground transportation with pick-up and return to Glasgow Airport
- Taxes and gratuities
A note about non-paddling guests: Though this adventure is planned primarily for the sea kayaker we are fully aware that non-paddling partners hate to stay home and miss the fun. For non-paddlers a variety of unguided active pursuits are available around Oban and we can arrange for town excursions, ferry trips, coach tours and train adventures to fill the days while kayakers are on the sea.
*Airfare is not included. We’ll meet our group at the Glasgow, Scotland airport (GLA) on May 5 and have you back to the airport on May 12. Information on specific times will be available after July 1.
A deposit of $400 per person is required to hold your place on this trip. A second payment of $1300 is due on November 5, 2016. Final payment of $1279 is due March 5, 2017. Full payment can be made anytime prior to March 5, 2017. Your $400 initial deposit is not refundable. After making your deposit we ask for the balance to be paid by check. You may use a credit card for an additional 3.5% service fee ($91). Full details are in the trip brochure. Please also review our payment policies.
Click here to go to the REGISTRATION PAGE.